Merrimack Chamber Overview
The Merrimack Chamber of Commerce is an association of more than 225 businesses who provide services and products to the Merrimack-area community and businesses. The Chamber is actively engaged in supporting and enhancing our member businesses in a variety of ways that allow them to connect with each other and the Merrimack-area residents:
- Distributing the official town map
- Sending new resident welcome bags and relocation packages
- Providing business-to-business and consumer-to-business referrals
- Hosting monthly morning and evening networking opportunities
- Communicating legislative issues
- Offering business seminars to aid in educating our members.
- Recognizing the Business and Business Leaders of the Year at its Annual Banquet
- Authoring a weekly news column to provide excellent exposure of our members' achievements
THE MEMBERS ARE THE CHAMBER!
The Merrimack Chamber of Commerce is actively seeking new members to increase the diversity of the membership. The more members the Chamber has, the better it can represent the business community. Because of our diversity, the Merrimack Chamber of Commerce accomplishes collectively what no one business can do alone. As in any organization, the strength of the Chamber lies in its members and the diversity of its membership.
Click Here for a Membership Application
VISIT THE CHAMBER OFFICES
Representatives from area businesses and residents are always welcome to visit the Chamber. Stop by to learn more about becoming a member or for information about our community. The Chamber is conveniently located on the second floor of the Guest House at the Residence Inn By Marriott, 246 Daniel Webster Highway, in Merrimack, NH. Free maps of Merrimack and Welcome Bags from member businesses are always available!